Hands of Mercy Home Health, LLC will provide care for Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients at home. At the same time, we also support family members who are going through lifestyle changes as a result of the diagnosis of their loved ones.
Our Alzheimer’s & Dementia Care program will include:
- Personal Care and Hygiene Assistance
- Health Assessment of the Person with Dementia
- Meal Preparation and Planning
- Community Resources for Family Members
- Palliative Care or Hospice Program (if needed)
- Caregiver Counseling and Support
- Coping with Behavioral Changes
- Safety Supervision
- Support from Medical Social Workers
If you have any inquiries regarding our alzheimer & dementia care service, please call Hands of Mercy Home Health, LLC at 703-635-3306.