As much as we would want to, we cannot be with our elderly or sick loved ones 24/7. However, it is important that their safety is ensured even when we are away. Can you entrust their safety and wellness to just anyone? At Hands of Mercy Home Health, LLC, we understand that you need someone reliable to entrust the wellbeing of your loved one.
Our companions will provide safety supervision and cheerful company for homebound, disabled and elderly clients. Our Companionship services include:
- Watching Movies and TV Shows
- Assist with Personal Tasks
- Visiting the Client’s Family or Friends
- Help with Clothing Selection and Dressing
- Playing Cards and Board Games
- Assist with Walking
- Arts and Crafts
- Appointment Reminders
- Lively Conversations over Mealtime
- Maintaining Calendar of Activities
If you have any inquiries regarding our companionship & safety supervision program, please call Hands of Mercy Home Health, LLC at 703-635-3306.